Who We Are
When you need expert marketing leadership and services to accelerate growth and improve profitability, but you’re not quite ready to hire a full-time Chief Marketing Officer or your own marketing department, Fractional CMO & Marketing’s unique arrangement is the most efficient, innovative, and cost-effective solution to turn your vision into reality.
We plan marketing strategies and implement them to greatly enhance the success of the organization, and maximize its potential.
What We Do
Fractional CMO & Marketing (Fractional) specializes in leveraging marketing strategies and tactics to make your vision for your organization a reality. We become your outsourced part-time Marketing Department, handling all marketing management and executing all marketing activities for your organization.
With over three decades of experience, we pursue a holistic and integrated marketing approach, and we are not bound by any particular marketing tool, tactic, or fad – We employ the strategies and tactics that are most beneficial for our clients.
- Generate more of the right kind of leads
- Close more sales faster
- Get repeat sales
- Formulate a more effective message
- Produce powerful sales tools
- Establish brand awareness, recognition, and preference
- Differentiate your brand from the competition
- Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Develop lasting relationships with customers
- Introduce new products
We Are Unique
We are unique and very different from every other firm or agency you have worked with before. Our staff is comprised of experienced marketing professionals who specialize in marketing for small and medium-sized organizations, utilizing best practices most suitable for them and their budgets.
Fractional works with your in-house resources and current service providers. Our programs are custom-made based on your particular situation and needs, and we will ensure they fit your unique goals, procedure, culture, and budget. Once the plan and budget are acceptable to you, we immediately turn to hands-on implementation of the tasks required to ensure your vision is attained.
Working with Fractional CMO & Marketing has been a rewarding experience for my company and brand. Every facet of our image has been updated with a professional and well-regarded message. I have more time to focus on my strengths, while providing oversight and on key projects.
Our customers have been outspoken about the improvements in messaging and design. Our target market exposure has increased and our image top notch. I am grateful for the day I decided to give them a try.
What You Get
- Results. We deliver real measurable results. All our clients experience considerable increase in sales, profitability, and we meet other goals we mutually agree on.
- Freedom to Run Your Business and Do What You Do Best. Your time will be available to utilize experience, skills, and expertise to run your business.
- Instant “On” With Immediate Organizational and Strategic Impact. No hiring delays, head hunters, interviews, or relocations.
- Cost-Effectiveness and Flexibility. You tap only the amount of services you need, to do the things you need, when you need them done.
- Lower Overhead. Outsourcing your marketing management and execution will cut expenses associated with having employees.
- Budgetary Discipline. You will know what’s in your marketing plan and marketing budget, because you will approve them both before the work starts.
- Outside Perspective, Expertise, and Capabilities Not Available Inside Your Organization. We will apply and utilize top-level marketing practices, strategies, tactics, systems, and tools, as well as set metrics to measure results.
- The Latest in Marketing Best Practices. We’re continuously sharpening our skill sets, which is no small challenge in this digital marketing era.
- Accountability. Because Fractional sticks around to implement the marketing plan, we are also accountable for performance and results.
- Marketing Team That Is an Integral Part of Yours. We become a part-time executive addition to your management staff, and we will meet with you once a week to ensure complete coordination and transparency.